To provide financial support to students enrolled at an accredited college pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Accepted for enrollment or enrolled at an accredited college, university or technical school
- Demonstrated financial need
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in the arts and sciences, human services, music or ministry
- Commitment to community service through school, community or religious organizations
- Preference will be given to applicants from Missouri, Mississippi, Georgia, Illinois, Oklahoma, Texas and Tennessee
- Adults returning to school in order to increase employability are eligible
- Previous recipients are renewed if they continue to meet the scholarship's criteria and submit the current year's renewal application
$2,000 annually for up to four years
12-15 awards annually
The deadline for scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic year is February 15, 2016.
To access the application via the online portal, click here.