Front Office Receptionist
The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta strengthens its region by providing quality services to donors and innovative leadership on community issues. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Front Office Receptionist is responsible for managing day-to-day front office services at the Foundation and ensuring a smoothly functioning work environment that supports and enhances the productivity of the Foundation’s employees in accordance with the organization’s short and long-term goals and strategies. As the “face” of the organization for all visitors, the receptionist is responsible for the first impression we make. Exceptional professional and courteous customer service is essential.
Essential functions of Position:
- Open the office on-time daily
- Greet visitors in a courteous and efficient manner, and make sure guests are comfortable by offering a beverage, and hang coats
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Manage main voicemail greeting, retrieve and distribute voice recorded messages timely
- Management of daily mail for the suite by accepting all incoming parcels and materials and promptly notify recipients, deliver and retrieve mail from building mail room, sort and distribute mail
- Manage front desk relief schedule
- Validate visitor parking tickets, and issue visitor badges
- Act as reviewer of front office vendor invoices, submit timely to prevent late fees
- Support the Office Manager with various office assignments as needed
- Monitor State Registrations, working with attorneys to ensure payments are made in a timely manner to avoid late fees. Act as backup to file State Registration documents
- Maintenance of department file room, and off-site filing system
- Assist other departments with administrative assignments
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Competencies:
- Professional and courteous interpersonal skills and appearance
- Pleasant phone voice
- Ability to operate multiple telephone line system
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize assignments from multiple requestors.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Minimum 3 years (5 incoming lines minimum) reception and administrative experience with significant multi-tasking ability, customer service experience.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- This position is not eligible for alternative work schedule
- Ability to regularly lift and carry up to 30 pounds is required
High School Diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
To submit an application for this position, please apply on www.workforgood.com.
Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta values diversity and inclusion; therefore we honor the diverse needs, strengths, voices, and backgrounds of all individuals in our regional community.