Everything You Need
The Community Foundation isn’t just a financial institution. We’re also a public charity and community resource. So we’re committed to delivering clear, helpful information about the work we do to create a healthier, stronger Atlanta region. And that includes providing up-to-date materials to local and trade publications, as well as to peer publications, both print and online. You’re invited to explore the Foundation blog for our latest news and events, as well as useful information about the issues facing our community—and the nonprofits addressing them.
Our YouTube channel is full of opportunities to learn more about the ways the Community Foundation creates connections for our philanthropists, nonprofits and community partners. Be sure to follow us, so you never miss the inside view of our community leadership efforts and events.
For the press: The Community Foundation has a library of photography available to you that shows our work in action. If you would like to obtain photos for publication, please contact Elyse Hammett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.244.9280.
For nonprofits: We would love to share photos of your great work in the region on our website and in social media! Please send them to Erin Dreiling at email@example.com.
Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta: What you don't know about us will surprise you
Community Foundation Fact Sheet
2018 Annual Report
2018 Annual Report - Expanded Financial Edition
2018 Fund Listing
The Giving Life
Community and Nonprofit Publications
Impact Area Metrics Dashboard
"Embrace the Future: Succession Planning for Nonprofits" whitepaper
Grantee Publicity Guidelines
Making an Impact. Together.
Philanthropy and Giving Publications
Joy of Giving: Donor Guidebook
Professional Advisor Publications
Publicizing Your Grant
We encourage nonprofits to share the good news of your grant with your local media and other audiences.
All uses of the Foundation’s logo by another organization in advertising or promotions must be approved in advance by the Foundation’s marketing and communications team. Therefore, all requests to use the logo or for electronic versions of the logo should be directed to the marketing and communications team. To request permission, please contact Erin Dreiling at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.588.3207.
- The Foundation’s logo may only be used in the three-color version or the black-and-white version. No other colors may be used.
- Please don’t move or rearrange elements of the logo in any way. And don’t change the scale of the logo (e.g., don’t change the size of one part of the logo without changing all parts in correlation).
- Do not add any elements to the logo, or subtract any elements from it. Also, don’t animate the logo on a website.
- The minimum size of the Community Foundation logo for printing or posting is 1.1” wide. Whenever possible, the Community Foundation’s logo should appear with one-half the logo’s height of white space on all sides.
- For use in printed materials, select either EPS, TIF, or high-resolution JPG files for download. For use in websites, select either low-resolution JPG or GIF files for download.